Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Movies and Books




I seriously need a good book to read. I've been reading these good, but shallow, books and I'm looking for a deeper book, maybe a fantasy or historical fiction. I was just wondering what you guys wanted me to post about, or do you just want me to keep posting what I'm posting now? I watched this really suckish movie called Diary of a Shopaholic it was so shallow it's not even funny. If someone asks you to watch it say NO!!
I like cheese,
Vividly


2 comments:

  1. A nice, deep, funny book(s) are the Bartimaus Trilogy books. Be patient, it takes a little while to get good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a wiki called randomcat (http://randomcat.wikispaces.com) and there was a page called book buzz, maybe that would help. But there wasn't much on it.

    ReplyDelete