Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear my maybe not-so-faithful readers,
WOW! I haven't posted in forever! But the reason I wanted to post is I was thinking about Eleven, Eleven you're not going to be Eleven for long, what's going to happen then? Will you're life fall apart? Will the world explode? Will the Younger One murder us all? I wonder sometimes what goes through that young child's mind... Well, I'll never know will I? I am so often honored with Eleven's post know I shall possibly name another post after my dear soon-to-be-twelve-friend Eleven.
What's going on with your lives, my readers? 'Cause I know that currently I'm not in the best of health. I have been under the weather now for three days!! Wow! That's a lot! Thank you, my faithful audience! I know, I know. That was you guys responding, and thank you very much for being so involved! Please comment, I'd like to hear about you guys.
This post is coming to an end. Thank you, and good-night

3 comments:

  1. um. nice viv. I am still Eleven dummy! Just because you get older doesnt mean you get a whole new name! I am still eleven, just I am 12 years old! And you seem to have copied my top if the blog thing a bit little miss!

    ReplyDelete