Monday, August 10, 2009

Eleven



This is Eleven. She is my absoloute best friend in the whole entire word. We go to the same school and our birthdays are in the same month. Although we have a lot in common we still have our healthy fights, For example when I went on a trip with her and I got really homesick and cried, like,every night when I called my mom. Of course why did I call my mom? Because I am often to caught up in what I want instead of what will benefit me or other people. Anyway Eleven and I have sleepovers all the time. and she is like a sister to me.

Eleven and I love to read and shop together we have the same style and we are often found bickering if we should buy the same things (I always say no if I'm the one who picked it out!) Visit her blog at http://dramaticallyeleven.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Aww,I'm so touched. I would post something about you on my blog, but my dad would be mad. Besides only my sister writes in it anymore.

    ReplyDelete