Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Strange, with a touch of lobster


This weekend I went to my crazy grandparents house for lobster. My other grandmother was going to bring the lobster and did. when she walked in she was carrying a small paper bag. Everyone was asking where's the lobster? When we sat down we were eating mini lobsters about half the size of your forearm. Tiny. Especially for the Literary family. We go to CC every summer where we eat lobsters the size of your hand to your elbow, maybe even bigger. Rufus saw a 22lb lobster around a guy's neck.
Anyway, back to dinner. My grandmother is a terrible cook. Rufus, as a child, was constantly throwing up. And now cautions us frequently to look at what your eating. He once got blue meat, my grandparents told him it was okay. even if my mother told me this I still wouldn't eat it. But Rufus is a bit crazy, maybe all that disgusting food got to him.
But it dosen't stop there. My Grandfather dropped pork in a glass dish and my grandmother told us we could eat it anyway. So through the meal my mom was picking glass out of the pork, while my grandfather was asking what was wrong with it.
As you can tell Rufus's side of the family is quite crazy.
Rodger and out,
Vividly

1 comment: